Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feeling Nostolgic

Over the weekend I was in major scrapbook mode and when the scrapbook bug bites there is nothing that will stop me! I put together pages from the delivery room, hospital room and the going home page. A rush of memries came over me when I was looking at the pictures from when Roman was only minutes old. I can still remember the feeling I had when I held him for the first time before he was wisked away by the nurse for his Apgar testing. Holding him that first night was amazing. I was so exited to finally meet my son. The little guy that I had been dreaming about holding for months was finally in my arms and absolutley perfect. Now I can hardy believe how much he has changed and grown into a perfect little boy. Each page that I create brings back so many wonderful memories of all of the fun trips we have taken and the fun events that we have had with him. I am looking forward to taking many more pictures and creating many more happy memories with Roman as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment